BAIL & CRIMINAL LAWYER IN DELHI :
There is maxim & presumption in our legal principle that “accused is innocent until proven guilty”
. The prosecution has to prove that the accused is guilty beyond the reasonable doubt. Legeazy International Advocate has more than 12+ years of experience as a bail and criminal lawyer
has solved over 100+ cases.
Therefore, there are two categories of crime one covers under BAILABLE OFFENCE
& other one covers under NON-BAILABLE OFFENCE
In Bailable cases, an accused has a fundamental right to get the Bail.
In Non-Bailable cases, it is the discretionary & inherited power of the criminal court to grant or dismiss bail after seeing the prime face of the case.
As per provision of Code of Criminal Procedure, accused can apply the bail in non-bailable cases. The following kind of bail the accused can apply for in the court concerned as the case may be:
- Interim Bail or Interlocutory Bail,
- Anticipatory bail,
- Regular Bail.
- Criminal law book with brown color hammer is kept on a table.
BAIL & CRIMINAL LAWYER :
- Jail manual,
- Police manual & Diary,
- Central Board of Investigation (CBI) Manual.
- Other Investigation agencies manual.
Being an experienced & specialized Criminal Lawyer
deals in the following statutory criminal provisions and the procedures:
- Indian Penal Code,
- SC/ ST Act,
- Crime Against Women (CAW)
- POSCO Act,
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 (NDPC ACT),
- Arms Act,
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 & Juvenile Justice Board,
- Criminal Procedure Code,
- Other criminal provisions.
MOSTLY HIGHLIGHTED CRIMINAL CASES IN MODERN ERA :
- White collar crime,
- Financial fraud, High tech crime,
- Public order crimes (Public Nuisance) murder, theft, property crimes, arson (to an extent),
vandalism, burglary, theft, shoplifting, rape, robbery, kidnapping, homicide/ manslaughter, and sexual assault,
corruption, dowry, breach of trust, criminal defamation, economic offences,
dishonor of cheques, SC/ST matters, outrage of women, etc.