DEBT RECOVERY TRIBUNAL (DRT) LAWYER
Specialization as India’s best Debts Recovery Tribunal lawyers
& NCLT Lawyers ( NCLT & DRT) and the most experienced Lawyer in Corporate, Banking, Insolvency & Bankruptcy law, rendering professional services to the Public Sector Banks, Multinational Banks, Financial institutions & Individual & NRI clients.
Debt recovery Tribunal (DRT) is established to facilitate the debt recovery of banks & the financial institutions with their clients. DRT is established after passing the recovery of debts due to Banking & Financial Institutions Act (RDBBFI) ,1993. Presently about 33 DRTs are functioning at various part of country. It generally deals with dispute loans about 10 Lakh Rupees. Recently, in 2014, New 6 more DRTs has been established for loan related dispute settlement.
Appeals against DRTs orders are being heard before Debt Recovery Appellant Tribunals (DRAT).
NEED OF DRT TRIBUNALS LAWYER :
DRT Tribunals are established with a need to handle the cases with lesser time as compared to civil court procedures.
FEATURES & IMPORTANCE OF DRT LAW:
- Established under RDBBFI Act, 1993.
- Established to help the banks & financial institutions to recover their debts.
- Speedy disposal of cases.
- Central government has provided uniform procedural laws for the proceedings in DRT & DART.
- After amendment, allows Banks & financial institutions to file cases in DRT having jurisdiction over the area of bank branch.
- DRT orders can be appealed in the DART.
SPECIALIZATION AS BEST DRT LAWYER IN DELHI:
- Experienced DRT Lawyer in Delhi.
- International Educational and Practical Experience in DRT related disputes by using professional skills by making well-designed strategy.
- LL.M. (corporate) & MBA (Finance) from the prestigious Institutes & Universities such as Delhi University, Symbiosis, United Kingdom & Indian Law Institute (Supreme Court Campus).
- Several years experienced dealing with DRT cases for banks, financial institutions & individual clients. (Public Sector Banks, Multinational Banks, Financial institutions & Individual & NRI clients).