Immigration Lawyer : “Essential Branch Of Private Law”
Dealing with informative and legal consultancy on Immigration law & Guidelines as Best Visa & Immigration Lawyer
on Visa and Immigration Laws & Guidelines. (WORLDWIDE)
Specialization and advice on Visa & Immigration Rules, Guidelines & Procedure on different Legislation on:
- International Law,
- Indian Immigration Law and foreign citizenship,
- The Passport (Entry in India) Act, 1920
- The Foreigners Act, 1946
- The Registration of Foreigners Act, 1939 and The Registration of Foreigners Rules, 1992.
Advice’s on International Issues:
- Human Rights & Asylum Law,
- Universal Declaration on Human Rights & Refugee (UDHR),
- European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR),
- European Immigration Law,
- United Kingdom Immigration Law,
- United State Immigration Law,
- Canadian Immigration Law
Visa & Immigration Rules, Guidelines & Procedure Regarding :
- Visa application,
- Refusal of visa,
- Denial of visa,
- Cancellation of visa,
- Review of visa application,
- Appeal of Visa application,
- Deportation cases,
- FRRO & Apostille Services from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA),
- Foreign Citizenship,
- Indian Dual citizenship,
- PIO & OCI Card.
With respective Immigration Tribunals and Statutory Bodies like Embassy/ High Commission & Ministry.
Advises to Non-Resident Indian (NRI) who has settled abroad and are facing the difficulties in Visa & Immigration matters and other legal complexity.