CIVIL LAWYER IN DELHI :
Civil Service-related matter by Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) :
Civil Servants are the backbone of Administration. Central Administration Tribunal protects the rights related to service or related benefits of the Civil Servants. Legeazy International Advocate is known as one of the best civil lawyer in Uttar Pradesh
/ Delhi with over 20+ years of experience.
There are two kind of Administrative Tribunal deals with the matters related to the Civil Servants:
- Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT).
- State Administrative Tribunal (SAT).
Civil servants are either work for Central Government or State Government. The matters related to disputes of Civil Servants who work for Central Government institute in Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT). And matters related to disputes of civil servants who work for State Government institute in State Administrative Tribunal (SAT).
In England a civil servants hold their office during the “pleasure” of the Crown“. Civil Servants service can be terminated at any time by the Crown without giving any reasons.
Indian Constitution also incorporated with the English doctrine “Pleasure”.
In India, rights of the civil Servants are Protected Constitution of India 1949.
CAT & SAT are Administrative Tribunal which safeguard the rights of Civil Servants.
Purpose behind administrative tribunals is to provide speedy justice to civil servants, which is not available under the customary system. The apex court has upheld that before availing the appellate powers under Article 136, Litigant must exhaust first step statutory remedies available.
SPECIALIZATION OF CAT LAWYER IN SERVICE-RELATED MATTERS :
- Appointment and Recruitment,
- Punishments to Central Government Employees,
- Dismissal and removal,
- Disciplinary Proceedings Before Cat,
- Work charge matters,
- Officiating promotion matters,
- MACP matters,
- NFSG matters,
- Adverse remarks in ACR,
- Transfer and Posting issues of Central Government Employees,
- Retirement Issues,
- Reduction in Rank,
- And other related service matters.
EXPERTISE AS A CAT & CIVIL LAWYER :
- Master degree in Law (Corporate Law).
- Having International and Domestic Experience & Qualification
- Mature thinking and steps with devotion of time.
- Update oneself with Indian judgments and the International judgments.
- Assisting, Coordinating and Consulting to parties in dispute.
- Mediation & Negotiation Skills.
- Compliance Skills.
- Systematic approach to develop strategy.