Area Of Specialization - Labour Lawyer : “An Essential Branch Of Corporate Law”
Having specialization of Labour Law Policies & statutory provisions of Indian Dispute Act, 1947 following with the guidelines of the International Labour Organisation (ILO)
. Legeazy International Advocate known as best labour lawyer in Delhi.
Resolve the disputes between employers and employees by following one of the effective mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
i.e. through mediation, conciliation and negotiation.
Facilitate training to Commercial & Educational institutions and to make them aware of the Industrial Law.
Having specialization in resolving the disputes as labour lawyer, which improves :
- Cordial relation at the workplace between employer,
- Growth to production,
- Peaceful & secure work atmosphere,
- Satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Having expertise in making the policies viz a viz. :
- Interns, Apprentice, Trainees,
- Contract Workers,
- Permanent workers,
- Fixed term contract workers,
- Temporary workers,
- Summary of salary structure (C.T.C),
- retirement or termination of employees, and other aspects related to employment.
Expertise in drafting :
- Appointment Letters,
- Rules & Regulations of employment,
- transfer letters,
- notice letters,
- labour compliance settlement deeds etc.
Specialized Area Focused On Labour Law :
- Guidelines of International Labour Organisation (ILO),
- The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947,
- The Minimum Wages Act 1948,
- The Payment of Wages Act 1936,
- The Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952,
- The Payment of Bonus Act 1965,
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961,
- The Payment of Gratuity Act 1972,
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1979,
- The Employees State Insurance Act, 1948,
- The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1956,
- The Sexual Harassment of women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal Act 2013,
- The Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923,
- The Apprentice Act 1961,
- Trade Union Act 1926,
- Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions Services) Act, 1996,
- Equal Remuneration Act,1976
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948 and Mines Act, 1952,
- Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act 1946,
- Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act 1996,
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act 1970,
Equal Remuneration Act 1976,
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act 1979,
- Mines Act 1952,
- Minimum Wages Act 1948,
- Payment of Wages Act 1936,
- Sales Promotion Employees (Conditions of Service) Act 1976, and Working Journalists and Other Newspaper Employees (Conditions of Service) and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1955,
Labour Law Compliance & Registration :
- PF, ESI, Gratuity, Maternity Benefits,
- Shop Establishment Registration,
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Expertise in Labour Law as Legal Labour Lawyer :
- Having International and Domestic Experience & Qualification.
- Mature thinking and steps with devotion of time.
- Believe in settling the employers` and employees’ disputes by creating win & win situation.
- Professional knowledge of Indian Labour Law, guidelines of International Labour Organisation (ILO) and International Laws.
- Update oneself with Indian judgement and the International judgement.
- Focus on employer and employees need and total quality management procedure.
- Assisting, Coordinating and Consulting to Labour Union.
- Specialization in Constitution & compliance of Sexual Harassment of women at workplace Committee, Internal Company Committee (ICC).
- Compliance of Sexual Harassment Committee (Training sessions etc)
- Human Resource (HR), Compliance: Drafting, Creation & Implementation and Execution of labour policies, Appointment, Increment letter, Transfer letters, Charge sheet, Termination letter & Dismissal letter etc.
- Mediation & Negotiation Skills.
- Labour Compliance Skills.
- Litigation in Labour Court and Labour Commissioner Office.
- Systematic approach to develop strategy.
- Industrial peace through deep knowledge of law.
- Professional services to Industrial Houses and Management i.e. for Wage proportions, absenteeism of workers, monitoring discipline.